What a show this was! Amy & I laughed most of the way through it, while all three of us struggled with technical issues and background noise. Walt really pulled everything together, and I can’t imagine it was easy.
Walt is good at this!!!
Anywaaaay … in this episode we talk about the super-secret GOP spies, purity pledges, and the refugees coming in from Honduras, Guatamala, and El Salvador. We’re even getting demonstrations in Michigan on this.
A couple of notes about the GOP spy video that we didn’t mention in the show …
Is that legal?
750.539c Eavesdropping upon private conversation.
Any person who is present or who is not present during a private conversation and who wilfully uses any device to eavesdrop upon the conversation without the consent of all parties thereto, or who knowingly aids, employs or procures another person to do the same in violation of this section, is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in a state prison for not more than 2 years or by a fine of not more than $2,000.00, or both.
Is that a Honda?
Let’s all thank Natalie for her contribution to the Michigan auto recovery! *applause*
Here are some links:
- Protesters carry AR rifles, flags in march against Central American teens coming to Vassar
- Demonstrators at Vassar meeting about refugee teens chant, share ‘germs’ concerns
- Wolverine Human Services on housing refugee teens in Vassar: ‘We can’t make everyone happy’
- GOP Lawmakers Harass Michigan Farming Industry
- GOP Policies Killing Michigan’s Agribusiness
- Michigan Anti-Immigrant Activist Behind Central American Child Protest
- Video: Republicans caught using spy glasses at Schauer campaign fundraiser
Here’s the spy video: