In this episode we are joined by Lynn Mason, who is campaigning to represent the 86th district in the Michigan House of Representatives. Here’s her website. Some of the things she talks about:
- She’s out-raised her opponent so far. How did she do it?
- Why schools are so important.
- Why Lisa Posthumus Lyons is disingenuous with her positions and votes.
- How Lynn’s background as a farmer, small business owner, and teacher, is helping her connect with people.
- A whole lot more.
- How we hold Snyder and Posthumus Lyons accountable
- Did she or didn’t she? Lisa has 2 different positions on the Grover Norquist pledge this year.
- Lisa Posthumus Lyons raised taxes the same year she signed the Norquist pledge so does that last point really matter anyway?
This was the first time I talked to Lynn, and I love how genuine she is. I also appreciate the fact that she’s out there talking about what her opponent is up to. Not only is she clear on what she stands for, she’s out there reminding people about the way that that Posthumus Lyons has represented the area. Great job so far.