Hey hey hey here we are again with another episode of the Michigan Policast, your weekly dose of something really special that we haven't yet named. Today we had fun talking about the primaries, Mark Schauer's job plan, and prop 1.
Pay some attention to Paul Mitchell. He's well on his way to buying Dave Camp's seat. He's just a regular guy who wants to end your health care and raise the cost of your education.
Paul Mitchell, highest bidder, 4th CD
- Justin Amash heads into homestretch confident
- Paul Mitchell has lead in 4th Congressional District's GOP primary
- 4 Lansing-area Democrats run to represent 8th Congressional District
- Mike Bishop, Tom McMillin running to replace Mike Rogers in 8th District
- Tim Skubick: Predictions on next steps for minimum wage supporters, Democrats
- Michigan’s Baffling Ballot Question Explained
- Schauer Outlines Economic Priorities for Michigan Women, Families
- Schauer Unveils Jobs Plan to Create Michigan that Works for Everyone
- Attorney Richard Bernstein announcing bid for Michigan Supreme Court
We'd love to hear your feedback. Leave us a note in the comments, visit us on Facebook, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.